Bringing up a baby in a tough economyAugust 18th, 2008 by Glow Mama
Need to make the $$ stretch further now that a baby is here, or on it’s way?
Our friend Amy at www.thecradle.com was on ABC’s View from the Bay last week with lots of great tips and suggestions on how to be a thrifty mommy. We love her advice about sticking to the three Bs to help stop us blowing the budget or breaking the bank:
- >Borrow - what you can, everything from maternity clothes to furniture
- >Basics - stick to the necessities and try not to get carried away with the very cute but impractical extras
- >Buy in Bulk - order large quantities online and looking for online discounts or coupon codes*
All great suggestions, but we think she forgot one…
- >Be in to Win! Baby and mommy pampering products can’t get much cheaper than free, so enter our Labor Day contest to win $250+ of gorgeous delights.
Click here to see the fabulous thecradle.com interview.
* Yes, you can use the coupon code “blog” to get free shipping on a 12 pack of Glow Mama!