But how much is 200mg of caffeine? Well, here's the caffeine levels in some common drinks (and other things we consume)...
- Starbucks "tall" coffee 240mg
- 2 Excedrin extra strength tablets 130mg
- Can of Redbull 76mg
- 8oz cup of black tea 47mg
- Can of Diet Coke 47mg
- Hersey's chocolate bar (1.5oz) 9mg
- 12oz bottle of Glow Mama 0mg
The short lived fix/buzz definitely doesn't seem worth the risk to me. That's why Glow Mama has 0mg of caffeine per bottle.
Any good tips for those looking to quit the caffeine?
Link to the Jan 21st NPR article.