Who come to design and installing above ground pools in private homes, there are a number of general “do’s and don’ts” which we gleaned from our experience throughout the second. The goal is a useful, fun and easy to operate pool that will last for decades without problems.
So where do you begin?
1. Keep in mind that safety distances around the pool must be kept at least 1 meter free of obstacles.
2. Make sure the direction of the pool in relation to the direction of the sky and in relation to the living areas in the house. A pool that will not receive direct sunlight most of the day will be cold for most of the year and the length of use will be very short. The recommended direction for placing the pool is south.
3. If the pool can not be placed in the direction of the sun, an electric or solar heating system should be designed for the pool. An electric heating system is a heat pump that looks like an outdoor unit of an air conditioner, and it also has to plan a regulated area for its installation. The area of the solar system usually should be the size of the pool surface and exposed to the south.
4. It should be taken into account that every city and council has different bylaws for swimming pools. In some of the municipal institutions, a fence around the pool is required at the permit stage. Some of the institutions allow the fence to be replaced by a safety cover for the pool.
5. There are a number of installations to cover swimming pool safety: Elite installation and hidden installation, and in these installations there are several configurations of installation. It should be taken into consideration that there are moving rails on the cover and must be prepared in the planning. In addition to the safety coverage, there is a hidden compartment in which it is stored, and you must take into consideration that there are several sizes for the coverage systems and consult the installer regarding the size of the cell. It should be taken into account that the safety cover must be rectangular. There are other options available to cover the pool today, such as: moving floors, hydraulic overhead electric cover, floating shutter cover and more.
6. It should be taken into consideration that the minimum thickness of the walls of the pool must provide adequate strength to the size of the pool considering the systems and pipes installed in the pool. We note that there are times when the pipes that pass through the pool walls are not considered. In any case, constructor instructions must be obtained in conjunction with a pool consultant from her brain to the thickness of the walls.
7. In planning the height (depth) of the pool, one must consider the use of the pool (a pool for children, a swimming pool, a therapeutic pool, etc.) and the length of the pool. A toddler pool can start at a height of 20 cm and not be deeper than 50 cm. A pool for recreational use is recommended to start at a depth of 80-90 cm The treatment pool will be at a depth used for the nature of the treatments at a depth of 100-140 cm. In any case, our recommendation is not to go through a depth that will make it difficult to stand when the user’s head is out of water. There are several swimming pools in the recreational pools, but there are pools that are used for swimming only, and these will be over 12 meters in length and depth Will be uniform about 120 cm. It is recommended that the slope of the pool should not exceed 5%. For this specification we recommend the intex brand, which is the best in our opinion.
8. The stairs of the pool should be designed according to the Planning and Building Law, and it is recommended to cover the steps of the pool.
9. The foot circumference should be designed from the perimeter of the pool walls at a depth of 120 cm. The width of the tread is about 15 cm.
10. Installation of a bench in the pool (in the shallow part) which is used for leisure will prove useful. You can add a jet system to massage the back and legs. It is possible to combine a spa system built into the pool building with separate filtration and heating systems from the swimming pool. You can also combine in the swimming pool a seating bar with individual stone chairs towards the edge of the pool with preparation for shading shading.
11. There are different types of finishing materials for the pool. The simplest of them are. The most common finish in the pools is the mosaic. In this category there are a large number of sizes, shapes, colors, and different qualities. Another possibility of finishing the pool is a plasterer of various types, which gives the pool a smooth appearance and uniform color, the plasterer’s impression can be made to look rustic pool. Some places can be covered with stone or marble.
12. Another element that can be combined in the pool is various waterfalls, water walls, water fountains and more. These elements are added to the sound of soaking the water.
13. Today, most of the pools are built with advanced LED lighting fixtures. This lighting enables playing with the lighting colors in the pool and gives high reliability and energy savings. Dark color or shade in the pool cover will require the addition of light fixtures. The colors of the pool cover will have a great effect on the final color of the water received, for example the white color will give the pool (after filling the water) a light blue color, beige shade, op wat or gray will buy turquoise color. The deeper the pool depth, the darker the pool will be.
14. While most of the construction companies today employ good professionals, it is still recommended to ensure that there is a pool consultant who has great knowledge and experience in the field and can provide unique solutions, professional answer to questions, ensuring that the pool will be compatible with the planning of the house and the outside areas.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 14 tips that will help you design your next above ground tool - July 16, 2018
- Why Exercise bike is the best think you can do for yourself! - May 9, 2018
- 5 Healthy Tips For Working People - June 24, 2017